US Home-Buying Facts And Stats For Potential Investors

Presuming you are thinking about making a property investment during the next couple of years, you will need to research the US market thoroughly. To help you get started, we’ve published an amazing infographic that should contain lots of useful information. However, we’re also going to list some interesting facts and stats beneath this paragraph. At the end of the day, property investments are a wise move if you have a lot of cash lying around, and you are happy to make a slow profit. Unless you’re buying at auction and renovating, it could take a while to claw your investment back. Even so, you stand to make a fortune.

  • 1.2 million US people bought brand new homes in 2014. From that fact, it should be obvious that the housing market is flourishing at the current time.
  • The average US house price now stands at a whopping $292.2k. That is much higher than ten years ago. From that, you can see that prices are still rising exponentially. So, making a profit might be easier than you first thought. You simply have to hang onto the property for a few years.
  • 64% of US people own their homes. With more than half the population owning their properties, not buying seems like an unwise move. The other 36% still need somewhere to live, and most of them rent from private landlords.
  • The most expensive place to live in the US is New York City. That is because it is the center of big business in the United States. If you want to make the highest profits, you should purchase property there.


Credit loans.24hourly.com

Categories: Articles

Tags: ,,

Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.